Hello dear students, Welcome again to eAcademy! Your daily School Assembly News Headlines for Today i.e 23rd Dec 2023 is below given and distributed in different categories such as Domestic, International, Science and Sports. Its always recommended that students should pick headlines from each category and make a list of 5-6 important headlines and deliver it in your school assembly.
- Advertisement -
PS: News Headlines for School Assembly given below are taken from credible news sources and checked thoroughly before posting here.
News Headlines for School Assembly (23/12/2023) [Domestic Edition]
- India Bloc Leaders Protest Mass Suspension of MPs
- Kashmir Attack: Four Indian Soldiers Killed, M4 Carbine Used
- Gujarat Allows Liquor Consumption in GIFT City
- Siddaramaiah’s Luxury Jet Video Sparks Controversy
- PM Modi: India Should Be Compared with Democracies
- Karnataka to Withdraw Hijab Ban in Classrooms
- ED Summons Arvind Kejriwal in Delhi Liquor Policy Case
- DMK Criticizes Finance Minister’s Flood Alert Claim
- New Laws to Repeal IPC, CrPC, and Evidence Act Passed
- Smriti Irani Reveals Father’s Desire to Meet PM Modi
- COVID Cases Surge in Kerala, JN.1 Variant Detected
- Rahul Gandhi Condemns BJP MPs for Running Away
- Emmanuel Macron to Be Chief Guest at Republic Day Parade
- BPSC TRE Result 2023: Final Answer Key Released
- Consular Access to US Murder Plot Accused in Czech Republic
News Headlines for School Assembly (23/12/2023) [International Edition]
- France Grounds Nicaragua-Bound Plane with 303 Indians Over ‘Human Trafficking’
- Prague University Shooter David Kozak, Who Killed 14, Described as an “Excellent Student”
- UK Teen Alex Batty, Missing for Six Years, Reveals He Lied About Escape to Protect Mother
- Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Granted Bail in Cipher Case: Release Anticipated
- Over 20,000 Palestinians Reportedly Killed in Ongoing Israel-Hamas War, UN Warns of Famine
- Oil Tanker Hauling US Crude Makes U-Turn in Red Sea to Avoid Houthi Attacks
- More Than 20 Countries Join Coalition to Protect Red Sea Shipping Amid Israel-Hamas War
- Canada Offers Temporary Visas to Gaza Residents with Canadian Relatives Amid Conflict
- Astrosat Detects 67 Bursts from Deep Space, Massive Sunspot Facing Earth Quadruples
- NASA Covers Northrop Grumman Cygnus Departure from Space Station, SpaceX Dragon Returns to Earth
News Headlines for School Assembly (23/12/2023) [Business Edition]
- Adani Green Energy Gains Momentum with $1 Billion Investment Prospect from Parent Group
- LIC Share Price Soars Over 7% to Reach 52-Week High on Government’s MPS Exemption
- Stock Market Update: BSE Sensex Surges 300 Points, Nifty Ends 7-Week Winning Streak
- Allcargo Logistics Restructuring Boosts Stock, While Gati Faces Decline: Here’s Why
- Tata Group Stocks Jump 3% as NCLT Approves Merger; Tata Steel Announces Shareholders’ Meeting
- Happy Forgings IPO Allotment Today: Check Status Online and Get Latest Updates
- Innova Captab IPO: Subscribed 3.54 Times on Day 2, GMP Steady; Outlook 2024 for Equities
- Rail Infra to Power: Investment Trends Expected to Play a Vital Role in 2024 Market Scenario
News Headlines for School Assembly (23/12/2023) [Tech Edition]
- Department of Justice Investigating Apple’s Blockage of Beeper; FTC Also Takes Interest
- ‘GTA VI’ Leaker Hacked Rockstar Games Using Hotel TV, Cellphone, and Amazon Fire Stick under Police Protection
- Rocket Report: SpaceX Gears Up for 3rd Starship Flight; Successful Test Boosts Mars-Bound Rocket Confidence
- Testing Apple M3 Graphics: Gaming on the Mac, From M3 to M3 Max
- Microsoft Ending Support for Windows 10 Could Generate E-Waste, Sending 240 Million PCs to Landfills
- Insomniac Games Responds to Cyberattack on ‘Wolverine’ Game: Describes It as ‘Extremely Distressing’
- Samsung’s Galaxy S24 Specs Leaked, Unveiling Key Details About the Upcoming Lineup
News Headlines for School Assembly (23/12/2023) [Science Edition]
- Advertisement -
- Cygnus Cargo Craft Departs ISS on December 22 for Fiery Re-entry in New Year
- NASA Beams Cat Video from Deep Space Back to Earth Using Laser
- Hubble Watches Spoke Season on Saturn
- China’s Top-Secret Spaceplane Is Releasing Signals Over North America
- Detection of HCN and Diverse Redox Chemistry in the Plume of Enceladus
- 1.5-Billion-Pixel Image of the Running Chicken Nebula Shows Astounding Detail
- NASA Likely to Delay Ambitious Plans to Reach the Moon, Watchdog Says
- Scientists Have 20-Minute “Conversation” with a Humpback Whale Named Twain
- New Transistor Mimics the Human Brain to Go ‘Beyond Machine Learning’
- Scientists Communicate with a Whale for 20 Minutes in Her Own Language
- 3D Atomic Details of Next-Generation Medium- and High-Entropy Alloys Revealed for the First Time
- Hidden Lagoon Discovered, Contains Ancient Living Fossils
- Japan to Test Spacecraft Technology to Destroy Asteroid Set to Collide With Earth
- Mars Express Orbiter Suggests Evidence of Ancient Microbial Life, Water, and Volcanism on Red Planet
- Iron Oxide Baked into Mesopotamian Bricks Confirms Ancient Magnetic Field Anomaly
Important Events on 23 Dec (in History)
- 1823: The poem “A Visit from St. Nicholas,” also known as “The Night Before Christmas,” is published anonymously in the Troy Sentinel, a newspaper in New York.
- 1913: The Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States, is signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson.
- 1947: The transistor, a key component in the development of electronic devices, is first demonstrated by American physicists John Bardeen, Walter Brattain, and William Shockley.
- 1972: A 6.2 magnitude earthquake hits Managua, the capital of Nicaragua, causing widespread damage and resulting in the deaths of thousands of people.
- 1986: The experimental airplane Voyager, piloted by Dick Rutan and Jeana Yeager, completes the first non-stop, non-refueled flight around the world without landing.
- 2002: A U.S. MQ-1 Predator drone fires a missile at a car in Yemen, killing six suspected al-Qaeda members, marking one of the first known instances of a targeted drone strike.
Holidays or Important Days on 23 Dec
- Festivus: Festivus is a secular holiday that originated as a parody on the television show “Seinfeld.” It is celebrated on December 23rd and includes traditions such as the “Airing of Grievances” and the “Feats of Strength.”
- Roots Day: While not widely celebrated, Roots Day is a day for people to celebrate their heritage and explore their family roots.
- HumanLight: HumanLight is a secular holiday celebrated on or around December 23rd. It is a celebration of humanism and reason and is often marked with gatherings and festive activities.
Thought of The Day
The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today
Franklin D. Roosevelt