Hello dearest students, You’re welcome to eAcademy for your daily news updates.Below you can find the news headlines for your today’s i.e Friday (22/12/2023) school assembly. From Indian parliaments showdown amid suspension of MPs to Dunki being released all over India today. You can also find international news headlines such as talks about new ceasefire in Gaza-Israel war to Donald Trump’s disqualification updates. Also, just to remind you today is a very important day as we celebrate the birth anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan as National Mathematics Day! You can also find news headlines from other news categories such as domestic, tech, business and sports.
- Advertisement -
PS: All the news headlines below are taken from credible news sources and checked thoroughly before posting here.
News Headlines for School Assembly (22/12/2023) [Domestic Edition]
- Parliament Showdown: PM Modi Accused of ‘Privilege Violation’ as LS Suspends 3 More MPs
- Jaya Bachchan Criticizes Parliament Washrooms Amid MP Suspensions in Rajya Sabha
- Opposition MPs’ Suspension Sparks Showdown: Latest Updates on 5Live – India Today
- Political Immorality Unveiled Behind Suspension of 143 MPs
- New Covid Variant JN.1 Enters India: 21 Cases Reported, Mask Guidelines Updated
- Covid Cases Surge: Breakdown of Coronavirus Situation in Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu
- BRS Policies Blamed for Financial Mess in Telangana, CM Revanth Reddy Points Fingers
- CISF Takes Over Parliament Security After December 13 Breach
- Rahul Gandhi and Kalyan Banerjee’s Mimicry Stirs Controversy; Jat Leaders Protest
- Terrorist Attack Claims Lives of 3 Soldiers in Jammu & Kashmir’s Poonch
- Tamil Nadu Minister K Ponmudy Sentenced to 3 Years in Jail in Disproportionate Assets Case
- Kejriwal Skips ED Summons for Vipassana: 10 Things You Need to Know
- Delhi HC Issues Notice to ED in Jacqueline Fernandez’s Plea Over Harassing Letters
- Sonia Gandhi and Kharge Invited to Ram Temple Inauguration, May Not Attend
- Trudeau on India-Canada Row: ‘Don’t Want a Fight Over Nijjar Killing’
- Kerala Records 300 New COVID-19 Cases, Three Deaths
- Mamata Banerjee on Mimicry Row: “Had Rahul Gandhi Not Taken A Video…”
- DCGI Directs Ban on Common Cold and Flu Syrups for Children Under 4
- SFI Activists Block Gates of Calicut University in Protest
- Gyanvapi Survey: ASI Submits Report in Varanasi Court, Verdict Awaited Today
- PM Modi Responds to Pannun Murder Plot: “If a Citizen of Ours Has Done Anything Good or Bad…”
- Lok Sabha Passes Telecommunications Bill, 2023
- Animal Carcasses Pile Up in Thoothukudi Village After Floods
- US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Deepened Partnership with India
- Mamata Banerjee, Arvind Kejriwal’s Pitch for a ‘Non-Gandhi’ Puts Congress in A Quandary
- PM Modi: No Feeling of Discrimination Towards Any Religious Minority in India
- GST Council Can Vet Pleas on GST Registration Threshold, Says Finance Minister
- 87 Kuki-Zo Victims of Manipur Ethnic Violence Laid to Rest
- Fire Breaks Out at Commercial Building in Delhi’s Connaught Place
- Chandrababu Naidu and Pawan Kalyan’s Show of Strength for 2024 Andhra Polls
- Bihar SI Run Over by Liquor-Loaded Car in Dry Bihar
- UPSC NDA & NA and CDS I Exam 2024: Check If You Are Eligible to Apply
- TN Rain: CM Stalin Urges PM Modi for ₹2000 Crore Interim Relief
- Weather Update: IMD Predicts Snowfall in J&K, Fog Alert in Punjab, Haryana
- Delhi to Ayodhya in 80 Minutes! Air India Express Launches Inaugural Flight on December 30
- UK Police Deny Reports of Indian Sikh Student Found Dead, Say He Is Still Missing
- PM Modi vs Opposition: Which Side Is More Battle Ready? Biggest Analysis of 2024 Super Battle
News Headlines for School Assembly (22/12/2023) [International Edition]
- How Tensions in the Red Sea are Impacting the Transport of Oil and Gas
- Houthi Rebels Strike Ships in the Red Sea, Claiming to be Bound for Israel
- Israel Rejects Ceasefire in Ongoing Conflict with Hamas
- Prime Minister Netanyahu: No Ceasefire; Hamas Must Surrender or Face Consequences
- Uncertain Ceasefire in Gaza: Netanyahu’s Definitive Response
- Israeli PM Netanyahu Vows to Eliminate Hamas, Declares No Stopping the Fight
- Donald Trump Disqualified from Colorado’s Presidential Primary Ballot
- Supreme Court Rules on Trump’s Eligibility for Colorado Ballot
- Israel-Hamas War Enters Day 76: Hamas Claims 20,000 Gaza Deaths
- Israel Open to Humanitarian Pause, but Hamas Unresponsive
- China Earthquake: Ominous Signal Detected Days Before Gansu Tragedy
- Escalation in Conflict: Hezbollah Targets Israeli Aircraft
- COP28 Climate Summit: Assessing Milestone or Mirage?
- Israel Strikes Hezbollah Sites in Lebanon
- UN Vote on Gaza Aid Delayed as Talks Continue
- Hamas Chief Haniyeh in Egypt for Ceasefire Talks
- Protests in Balochistan Over Death of Balach Mola Bakhsh
- Major Hamas Base Found by Israel’s Military in Gaza Update
- Hezbollah Fires Rocket Salvo at Northern Towns
- UNSC Delays Vote on Gaza Aid: US Seeks Consensus
- Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh in Egypt for Ceasefire Talks
- Sky News Witnesses Chaos of Israeli Drone Strike in Gaza
- Seth Meyers Breaks Down Trump’s Colorado Ballot Nightmare
- Harvard President Updates Dissertation Amid Plagiarism Allegations
- Pope Approves Blessings for Same-Sex Couples
- Giuliani Ordered to Pay $148 Million Damage Award Immediately
News Headlines for School Assembly (22/12/2023) [Business Edition]
- Concerns Rise Over Possible Spike in US Gas Prices Amid Attacks on Cargo Ships in the Middle East
- Oil Prices Drop Due to U.S. Inventory Build, Adding to Demand Worries
- US Inflation Battle Appears Almost Complete: Insights from Latest Inflation Report
- Powerball Jackpot Hits $572M: Check the Drawing Results and Winning Numbers
- World’s Busiest Airport Hosts Busiest Lottery Kiosk as Powerball Surges to $572M
- Unclaimed Prizes: Two Big Powerball Winners in NC, Urgent Check for Tickets
- Shares Struggle After Wall Street Wobble, Bonds Roar On
- Angola to Exit OPEC Following Output Cut Decision: Live Financial News
- Global Rally Halts as Morning Bid Reports Market Slowdown
- Asian Shares Fall as Wall Street Retreats, Ending Record-Setting Rally
- US Weekly Jobless Claims Edge Up, Q3 GDP Growth Trimmed
- Weekly US Unemployment Claims Slightly Rise Despite Strong Job Market
- US ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ Spending Raises Concerns of Holiday Debt Hangover
- Electric Scooter Company Bird Files for Bankruptcy: Honda Recalls 2.5 Million Vehicles in the US
- Honda to Recall Over 2.5 Million US Vehicles Due to Fuel Pump Issues
- Over 2.5 Million Hondas, Acuras Recalled for Fuel Pump Defect: Safety Concerns Arise
- Wells Fargo Becomes First Major US Bank with Unionized Branch: Employees Vote in Favor
- Some Wells Fargo Employees Vote in Favor of Unionization, Marking a Historic Move
- Wells Fargo Employees Approve Unionization in Milestone Decision
- PowerGrid and BPCL Top Gainers on Nifty50 as Market Rebounds: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Reliance Most Active Stocks
- Ashok Leyland Bags Orders for 552 Buses from TN Transport Corporation
News Headlines for School Assembly (22/12/2023) [Tech Edition]
Below are some tech news headlines for your school assembly from different sources such as Hacker News and Wingu.
- Advertisement -
- iPhones Experience Widespread Alarm Malfunction After iOS 17 Update
- Samsung Galaxy S24+ Boasts Larger Display and Battery Compared to Galaxy S23+: Leaked Details
- Apple Set to Launch Mixed-Reality Headset in February
- Louis Vuitton’s Wireless Earphones Gain Viral Attention for Astronomical Price
- Belkin Introduces Limited Edition Disney-Themed Accessories for iPhones
- SpaceX Successfully Conducts Static Fire Test, Nearing Third Starship Launch
- Indian Government Issues HIGH Warning for Google ChromeOS Users
- Valorant Console Playtest Expected to Commence Early 2024
- Apple Vision Pro Launching in February as Production Ramps Up
- iOS Software Update for Apple iPhone Users to Address Unspecified Bugs
- Apple Develops Breakthrough Method for Running LLMs on iPhones
- Apple’s Stranglehold on iMessage Sparks Calls for Antitrust Probe
- Beeper Mini Rescues Blue Bubbles by Jailbreaking iPhones
- Apple Permits Applications to Track User Locations Without Authorization
- Cisco to Acquire Isovalent, a Cloud Native Networking, and Security Leader
News Headlines for School Assembly (22/12/2023) [Sports Edition]
- Sakshi Malik Quits Wrestling Amid New WFI President Election; Vinesh Raises Concerns
- Brij Bhushan Denies Vendetta in Response to Sakshi Malik’s Exit; Aide Highlights Political Dynamics
- Brij Bhushan Singh: Understanding the Former WFI Chief Wrestlers Protested Against
- Brij Bhushan’s “Dabdaba” Remark Following Aide’s Victory in Wrestling Federation Poll
- Samson’s Clock Ticking; Expected Debut in India’s Pace Department
- SA vs IND 3rd ODI: Sanju Samson Shines with Half-Century Against South Africa
- India vs South Africa 3rd ODI: Decisive Match Preview
- South Africa vs India 3rd ODI: Key Insights
- India vs Australia Test: Hosts Eye Closing the Gap in New Era for Alyssa Healy’s Team
- Wankhede Test: Bowlers and Openers Propel India to a Strong Start
- India vs Australia Test Day 1 Highlights: Pooja Vastrakar’s Stunning Delivery Dominates
- India vs Australia Test: Day 1 Recap
- Sports Ministry Announces Khel Ratna for Satwik, Chirag; Arjuna Award for Shami and 25 Others
- National Sports Awards 2023: Full List of Winners Unveiled
- Arjuna Award 2023: Mohammad Shami and 25 Others Honored
News Headlines for School Assembly (22/12/2023) [Science Edition]
- Astrosat Spots 67 Deep Space Bursts
- Huge Sunspot Grows 4 Times in 48 Hours, Eruptions Expected
- NASA to Broadcast Northrop Grumman Cygnus Leaving Space Station
- Watch Live: Two Spacecraft Leaving ISS on December 22
- NASA to Stream Dragon’s Departure with Scientific Cargo
- SpaceX Dragon Cargo Craft Returning with Supplies and Experiments
Events Happened on 22nd Dec (in History)
- 1807: The Embargo Act, an attempt by the United States to exert economic pressure on Britain and France during the Napoleonic Wars, is enacted.
- 1885: Itu Aba, also known as Tai-ping Island, is claimed by France as the first Chinese territory to be annexed during the Sino-French War.
- 1944: During World War II, the Battle of the Bulge begins as German forces launch a surprise offensive against Allied forces in the Ardennes region of Belgium.
- 1989: Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceaușescu is overthrown in a revolution, leading to the end of communist rule in Romania.
- 2001: Richard Reid attempts to detonate a bomb hidden in his shoe on American Airlines Flight 63 from Paris to Miami, but is subdued by passengers and crew.
- 2010: The repeal of the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy in the United States military, allowing gay men and women to openly serve.
Holidays or Important Days on 22nd Dec
- National Date Nut Bread Day: A day to celebrate and enjoy date nut bread, a type of bread that includes dates and often nuts as ingredients.
- Forefather’s Day (U.S.): In some parts of the United States, particularly in New England, Forefather’s Day is observed on December 22nd to commemorate the landing of the Pilgrims at Plymouth Rock in 1620.
- National Mathematics Day (India): In India, National Mathematics Day is celebrated on December 22nd to honor the birth anniversary of the Indian mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan.
Today’s Thought of the Day
As we were getting request from students, we have added more quote for thought of the day for morning school assembly.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
Tip : Its always to make your own explanation if you require to explain the given quotes above and make sure to practice 2-3 times at-least in-front of mirror or with your friends!